Tuesday, September 8, 2015

What are your plans for this fall season?


Since I’m in the health business – physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health – I plan to up my own game this fall. You’ve heard me moaning about gaining a few pounds over the summer, feeling lazy and neglecting my yoga; well, I’m done grizzling and I’m ready to step into action.

Working for oneself is great, but without a schedule it can go to pot quickly! I’ve decided to keep a journal at my desk and track my movements, so to speak. I am very aware of the amount of time I fritter away at the computer but I think that actually seeing it in black and white will help me sit up and take notice, and hopefully become more productive.

Not that being uber-productive is my end goal; what I’m reaching for is release from the guilt I feel for “wasting time”, and the letting go of fears that I harbor around putting myself out there. I feel so chock full of good information and exciting ideas, but it’s all hot air unless I put it to good use!

So today, the first Tuesday after Labor Day, I’ve started taking notes so I can figure out what works for me, and eventually what may work for you as well. It’s like the first day of school for me – I feel that same sort of excitement. I even have a pretty new notebook! Dang, I wish I had one of those pens with a fuzzy ball on the top or something . . . oh well.
Labor Day Weekend at Giant Ledge, Catskills

It’s a little after 10am on my first day, and so far I’ve meditated, done a short Qi Gong video (love it!!) and now I’m writing my email and blog post. (Yes, coffee & breakfast too, plus shower, etc. but that should go without saying!) My list is looking pretty good!

Find a cute notebook and maybe a fun pen and join me! I’m doing a simple list, but you can feel free to pour out your heart if you want to. Or make happy/sad/confused face emoticons. Whatever. Let me know what works for you.


Happy New Year (sort of)! Love and Peace and Balance and Joy to you!!

1 comment: