Monday, October 18, 2010

Who's got it easy?

Is there someone in your life for whom everything seems to come easily, without excess energy, thought, or angst?  I have someone in mind, and I wonder, if I presented her with this assessment, whether she would nod happily, or look at me in surprise.  Probably the latter.  Looking in at someone from the outside does not give the whole picture.  There is often something lurking in the background, or an issue your friend glosses over or avoids talking about.  Perhaps your friend has had the great fortune to learn how to deal with (notice I did not say "overcome") her negative issues.... perhaps she is just a good faker.

Rejoice in another's good fortune and happiness - and mean it - and you will reap happiness in return.

Just remember not to judge someone else's life.  Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment